Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Writing: Day Four

     Today is the fourth day of writing.  I didn't much actual writing done, but I did get some sort of outline completed (and a set up up for a sequel).  I printed out what I had so far and let Paige start to read it.  She read a little and then asked me what the hell was going on.  I summarized what I had so far, and we came up with a rough outline.  It seems like a decent story line, but we will have to see how much effort we can both put into the work.  I really want Paige to help with this because I want her to get back to being creative again. 
     The next thing we have to decide is what pen name we want to use.  I want something really cool but not too cheesy.  We are currently taking suggestions and will make a decision later.
      Lastly we added a new family member yesterday.  She is black and white and a kitten.  Her name is Molly.  We figured we would just name everything in our life after Beatles' songs. Here's a picture of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment