Monday, June 4, 2012

Writing: Day Three

     Today is my third day of writing.  I am not sure what I really did to the storyline as a whole, so I am going to have to go back and read it.  I never really liked reading anything I had written once I had penned it.  It was tough to not have to read growing up because my writing wasn't that great.  Now I find myself not editing my writing especially for class.  Often Paige will edit my grammar, but nothing major.  I think I have finally become a good writer.  My sister would be proud.
     On a completely different note, I got to thinking today and it occurred to me that there were things that I had done that I would probably never tell Lucy.  There's nothing too bad like killing a hooker, but there are things that I have done that I'm not proud of, and I don't want my daughter to think it is okay.  That also got me thinking about what my parents have done and not told me.
     My conclusion was that there are things that our children will never know about us.  That's okay I guess. 

1 comment:

  1. We all have our past baby! You are such a great dad and I love you

    ReplyDelete